Thursday, July 10, 2008

Hey people..
I know that I've not been blogging for a long time.Sorry la..with exam and kokurikulum and my own laziness all added up,no time to blog lo..=P

Yesterday,We(me,michelle,diana,su ann,james and eugene) went to Mr Guna funeral.We went there after school and we stayed there till almost 3pm.I didn't get a chance to look at him and I didn't want to either.I prefer that his last image in my mind was him smiling at me.Thats how I wanna remember him.I'm glad when my friends told me that he looked peaceful.

He's been my MUET teacher for the pass few month.He fell down from the ceiling last week.He left behind his wife and three sons.I couldn't believe it when Pn Viani came into class last week's wednesday and told us the news.We were all so shocked!!

Thinking back,I can still remember the way he talk and joke with me the Friday before the incident.Saying that he want to play badminton with me the next week and joking around with me bout how unfair life is..I remember telling him that he's being unfair to me(jokingly la) and he said "life is unfair wert"(grinning broadly at me).

Now thinking back..I really learn a lot from him(even though it was a short period of time) .He told me that we(students) should not take part in competition just for the kokurikulum marks or the prizes.We should go to the competition for the experience and the fun for being able to compete with others.

He told me that he was impressed with the way I carry myself while giving my speech on why I want to be a lawyer.Telling me that if I work hard enough,I would make a good one.I will always keep this close to my heart and use it to remind to never give up on my ambition no matter how hard life hit back at me..

Life was not being fair to him but like what he say life is seldom fair.We miss him a lot.The class is just not the same anymore.

Rest In Peace Mr Guna.

So friends,please appreciate the people around you.. Life's short. You never know when you're time is up.If you don't look around once in a while you might miss all the good thing around you.Don't get too absorb in worldly wealth that you forget bout your friends..Never leave your friends with a word of anger.You never know if thats the last time you'll ever see them.

the bully

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home