Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Great News!!

Hey people..I'm back!!!(Blogging during school hour again but now is PA..no teacher yet..so not exactly ponteng la =)

The good news!!!I'm going to change to the sejarah class tomorrow..thats what the PK HEM told us..I was so very happy..Just finished chemistry class..The teacher makes everyone(Ash and Xin Na said)wanna sleep..not that she's not good la..Just that she speak with one tone all the time..flat tone..

Thank god I'm leaving tomorrow..sure I'll miss all the new friends I've met in the in the physic class..people like Carmen Leong, Xin Na,Li Yen,Pui Mum,Chun Keat, Ash and many more..but I really have to leave that class if not my future is gone man..I've no science bone in me..obvious la..ask anyone..

Lets hope all things go as its supposed to and I'll be in the sejarah class by 2moro..=)

School gonna end d..got to go back to class to pack my bag..Ciao
the bully

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

heerrmmmm why didnt you change your class earlier?just approved is it?How's form 6 there?everything's good? =)

June 14, 2008 at 11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home