Friday, May 23, 2008

SMK Seafield will need lots of time to get used to..
1st the prefects are so very arrogant(some la)..Don't even look at you or acknowledge when you greet them..
Teachers are so SS or FOS man..They're so perasan that we actually start missing most of the teachers in our school..
The Djs dunno how to choose songs..
Teacher hardly enter class..
Students are allowed to bring cellphone and walkman to school(most of the prefect brought their phone-we(USJ 12 students) were so shocked when we saw a few students using their cellphone in the hall when prefects and teachers were walking in front of them)
And the teachers day celebration is totally a havoc today..
There's actually a time for the students to play any games they want..like volleyball,ping pong,scrabbles and many more..
We were there as early as 645am and the real celebration start bout 11am..OMG..

Now..You people will start telling me that its just that my school(USJ 12) that is strict rite??
Other school very lenient rite?Either way..I'm not used to this school..don't think I ever will..

Holidays are coming.
Why aren't I excited??
I haven't been to school for a very long time and when I start school 2 weeks ago..
Holidays are just round the corner..
I'm tired!!And so...

to be continued..
the bully

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home