Sunday, April 27, 2008

Youth Alpha..

This is for those who skip the youth alpha launching in FGA.

Hey..I went to the youth alpha launching+ Planet Shakers concert on the 12th of April in FGA KL with a few of my fellow friends and Larry(youth leader).Good thing we actually reserved place and get to walk pass all those standing outside for a long time(sad really).They stamped a date on all our hands and we got a wrist band(for those who reserve early).Many came and had to stand in the overflow and watch the whole thing from the television..because the place couldn't take in that much people.


the ink was really hard to wash off..The wrist band was limited..
So I think the ink on my hand was worth it la(to get the wrist band)

We waited till 8pm before the whole officially kick off..We started with worship leaded by planet shakers..Songs like Pick it up,Beautiful Saviour and a few more..the whole thing was great..At 1st me and Hannah was too shy to jumped..we keep asking each other to jumped 1st..In the end, I dunno who started 1st but we all end up jumping like crazy..We sing and jumped till our legs hurt and voice crack(thats me,Hannah,Shirley,Eric), the others stand there like stone(predictable la).

After the powerful worship session.. Jamie Haith came up to speak.He did something totally funny..He loked at the television and had he's own private moment with those in the overflow and then he ask us to turn to the person sitting next to us and tell them that "they looked very nice today"..we(me and hannah) look at each other and started laughing..but in the end we got the greeting out la..

He spoke on being followers of God..Using the bible as our guide..He used the example of her daughter sticking her hand on the window..thats was the funniest..there was another bout him watching a movie with her daughter too.. and he cuddle up to her daughter which ended with her daughter telling him(quite loudly).."dad!!Why cant U just be normal??"lol lol LOL...

But the thing we learn on that day..he say that if we don't remember anything else..we only have to remember this..

Come..
Follow me..
I will send You..

He say that its not the person next to us..nor behind or in front..just us..Thats what we're supposed to remember..

Then Planet Shaker came up and lead us to sing the song JUMP AROUND..Hannah was so hyper..reasons are because she got it right and she wants to jumped!!We sang and jumped till we were so tired..Hannah even gone deaf for awhile after the whole thing..the music was loud..we were seated quite front and so we have to bear with the LOUD music..

The whole thing ended quite early..And I actually went and line up to get a shirt for my friends birthday..Man..It was so very hot..and everyone was red in the face(those lining up to get shirts la)..

I think that the words written on the shirt..
This generation for all generation!!

We all went home and bath and sleep la..got to go church the next day le..


the view from my seat..

The camera on my phone at that time was not a good type..and so I will not embarassed myself further by uploading the rest of the photos..
Hope this was good enough for U Nicholas..
I like the pictures from your camera la..
the bully

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home