Thursday, April 3, 2008

Again!!!

Tagged by cheryl!!Sorry..was a bit late..

1. At what age do you wish to be married?
Hmm...depends on when my other half wanna propose to me la..lol(not too late tho..giving birth late is not very wise)

2. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 3 blog buddies you’d take and why?
1.Yen Ping!!She's real tough and fun..I won't have to worry bout where to sleep and what to eat..she will take care of ALL it..She's very organized!!!
2.Min Shen!!Well..I'm sure to panic and her scolding is the only known remedy to counter it..She's sarcastic too..this would be fun!!(but i do wonder if I will panic or will SHE??)LOL
3.Ella!!She's real cheeky..and it would be fun to have someone who MIGHT enjoy being stranded on an island..think of all the adventure and island trekking we could do..(we might not want to be saved!!=)

3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Venice!!A place where we have to use a boat as the only means of transport to go almost anywhere!!

4. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
I wanna be more responsible.(so my parents don't have to always worry bout me)

5. Do you believe you can survive without money?
Hmm...Man shall not live by bread alone but by every word from the mouth of God!!So err..I think I might..but its gonna be real tough!!!

6. What are you afraid to lose the most?
My humility and everything and everyone I care about..

7. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Use it to cover my expenses to study law so that I can be a lawyer!=)

8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Depends..

9. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
1. She's straight forwards...speaks her mind..
2.Fun and outgoing-met her only once but she sure leaves marks and footprints in my mind and heart!!!
3.Have faith in God-trust the Lord with all her heart..(at least that what I gather from all her blog post and others)
*she's has lots of good point la..I just have to take the time to get to know her*hint hint*

10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Love,loyalty and respect.(love for God is most important)

11. Which type of person do you hate the most?
I just dislike..People who wanna control me and people who pretend in front of me!!

12. If you are given the chance to go back to the past and make a difference, will you?
Used to want to but now..NOPE..I'm who I am now because of all those mistakes and trials..Wouldn't change a single thing!!

13. What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
Hmm...don't judge so that ye be not judged!!Should I say more??

14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
MOST??God!!!definitely HIM!!

15. Are you a shopaholic or not?
NOT!!!

16. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
Plenty..but if i change than I won't be who I am..But i do wish i can be more responsible!!

17. Who are the persons that you can share all your problems with?
Min Shen,Yen Ping, and Soo Yee(used to..she's too busy with her life now-she's going to get married wert)

18. What’s your weakest point?
Hmm...weakest??Not very sure..must go ask Yen ping!!(sometimes weakest point can be our strongest point!!So I really AM not sure)

19. What’s the thing that you’re most proud of?
Being to carry myself this far in life!!!

20.What do you think of sarcasm and irony?
Hmm...I think sarcasm is cool(sometimes)..Irony??Maybe!!

Tags
1.Min Shen
2.Yen Ping
3.Ella
4.Felicia
5.Hannah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home