Saturday, March 29, 2008

Tagged!!

I was tag by felicia..some time ago..

1. Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead?
Depends who the guy is and how much he means to me la..

2. A big poofy dress or a short party dress?
- Neither..I perfer jeans and slacks..easier to move around!!=)

3. What would you do if you received a long love letter?
- Hmm..Skip to the end and read the name before i decide whether to read anot..obviously..its a LONG love letter le!!!(my time is precious)

4. Group dates or single dates?
- depends on with who I'm with la..

5. Do you hate it when guys act different around their friends?
- Depends la..they being nice or being nasty la..

6. Are diamonds a girl’s best friend?
- Nope..not for me(this doesn't mean I don't want a diamond ring for my wedding kay??):p

7. Is your hair up or down today?
- up in the afternoon(driving)..and then down at home(when i sleep)

8. Do you straighten your hair?
- few times in my life

9. Favorite mascara?
- None..couldn't be bothered really!!

10. Do you get your nails done?
- polish them ones in a while..but haven't done that in ages!!

11. Small or large purses?
- Small..i dun have that much money anyway..lol

12. In your purse, what are your must haves?
- IC,money(duh),L and P lesen,student card(still keeping it-dunno why),coins..

13. Jeans or sweats?
- JEANS!!!

14. Do you wear clothes/shoes/jewelry that’s uncomfortable?
- only shoes. high-heels hurts all the time. =(

15. Do you text message a lot?
- Getting less and less day after day..dunno why tho..maybe I've cross over..lol

16. What would you do if you got pregnant?
- Now??I'll kill myself..after marriage..wait for 9 month..and then feel the "joy" of bringing another life into our corrupted world!!

17. What’s your favorite color?
- definitely BLUE!!!

18. Heels or flats?
- flats. easy to run..and i can avoid all the pain that comes along after wearing a heels later..=)

19. Did you ever cry during a romantic movie?
- Anyone who doesn't??I'm very emotional..(its my best kept secret!!!)lol

20. Would you ever leave the house without make-up on?
- Done this almost my whole life!!so yeah..of course I would!!=)

21. Walmart or Target?
- Dunno..

22. Do you wear collared shirts?
-Always do..just love wearing them..

23. Do you like preppy boys?
-Depends on their personality and how they are like la..

24. Do you think lip gloss is the best!?
- Err..NO!!!

25. Do you own any big sunglasses?
- Y would I??Its it the new "IN" thing now??

26. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
- Err..10 min-15 min..somewhere between that time frame..

27. Do you like to wear band-aids?
-Used to..

28. Do you like skater boys?
- Never talk to one before..but their look super cool when they skate..until they err..fall??haha

29. Do you often wish there was something you could change?
-Plenty..one long list!!

30. Gold or silver?
- Silver!!!

31. Do you like to receive flowers?
- Of course!!!Don't we all??(I meant the girls)*hint hint*

32. Do you like surfer boys?
- Hmm..like it when they got hit by the BIG BIG waves tho..lol(I sound mean..don't i?)

33. Do you dress up for the holidays?
- Well..I dunno..just maybe..

34. Do you like to wear dresses?
- Like??no way!!!

35. On a scale of 1-10 how much do guys confuse you?
- 7-8 la..

36. In the last 48 hours have you hung
out with a guy?
- Yup..went out with Nicholas..as FRIENDS!!!

37. Would you date a guy shorter than you?
-Err..don't think so..

38. Do you like to hold hands?
-Err..depends la with who..

39. What is the youngest you would date?
-My age!!!

40. What is the oldest you would date?
-Err..depend how old I am at that time la..

41. What do you notice when you first meet a guy?
- His face(eyes and smile)

42. Is it hot when guys sweat?
-Err..HELLO!!we are living in Malaysia...EVERYONE SWEAT!!!

43. What is the best feature in a guy?
-Best??Personality!!!

44. Do you like making eye contact?
-Err..no..I tend to get self-conscious(sometimes)

46. Would you kill for chocolate?
-Er..NO!!

47. Did you ever spend all day/night
getting pretty for a guy?
-Crazy ar??I rather sleep or play with my phone!!

48. On a scale from 1-10 how fun is shopping?
-Depends on who I'm shopping with!!!But in general..maybe a 4 or 5..

49. Do you freak out if you miss your favorite show?
- Err..I never freak out!!!

50. Do you yell a lot?
-HAHAHA!!!Yup..A LOT!!!

51. Do you wear sweatpants/pajamas to
school/work?
- NO!!

52. Have you ever dressed unlike
yourself to impress a guy?
- Impress a guy??no..not yet anyway..

53. Do you write a lot of mushy love
poems?
- mushy no... mostly emotional ones..

54. What makeup could you not live without out?
-Err..seriously..NOTHING!!

55. Do you fall in love easily?
- Nope..just once..others are just..flings!!

56. Do you have cramps?
- Yup..Who doesn't??

57. Do you think you have the bestest
friendS ever?
-I don't think..I know I have the bestest friends EVER!!!=) LOVE and MISS them so much!!

i tag..
1.Ella
2.Min Shen
3.Zen-li
4.Yee Chinn
5.Cheryl Chong
6.Yen Ping
7.Hannah
8.Whoever that read this tag..=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home