Friday, March 28, 2008

I passed!!!!

I Passed!

I Passed!!

I PASSED!!!
(Scream of JOY??)
(More of sigh of relieve)


After a few weeks of hard lesson under the HOT Blazing Sun(My lessons are usually conducted under the Sun).I finally passed my test..I was so disappointed after failing the "on the road" part two weeks ago.I was so tempted to bribe the officers le..(I know..shame on me rite?)But its malu la..all those who went with me and bribed all passed and I fail because I din.Thats what I thought then..

But when I go for another lesson(have to since I err..FAILED!!!).I actually learn to drive more carefully and I drove all the way to KL!!man..It was awesome!!!When it also turn out that I wasn't that good a driver that I used to think I was..*surprise surprise* But I learned my lesson and NOW I AM a good driver..I passed AND I DIDN'T bribe..

The spoiler!!!
It came to my attention just yesterday that some of my "friends" actually bet on my err.. "situation"..

The 1st bet is whether I would PASS or FAIL..

The second is whether I would give in and bribe or would I resist the temptation?

I was so shocked!!!Such friends!!!And so..I would not waste any more of my time blogging about THEM!!!

Back to where I was...
Now all I have to do is keep myself from meeting with an accident for err....2 years!!!Haiz..and Gavin and Nick both don't think I can do it!!I'll just have to prove it to them then!!I'm very sure I can..As long as both of them are not in the same car as me when I'm driving..lol

But I'm still super happy and no one(not even them) can change my mind on the confidence I going to have when I drive. =))

the bully

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home