Sunday, March 23, 2008

Friends..are all of them real??

How many times have you put hope in your friends and they let you down??
How many times have you been in pain and they were never close to comfort you??
How many times have they lied straight to your face??
How many times have promises been broken?
How many friends really do care??
How many really do care if you're hurt by them??

When a friend hurt you the 1st time..their fault..
If they hurt you the second time..YOUR fault..

If you know that they couldn't care less when they hurt you the 1st time..what makes you think they will give a damn when they hurt you the second time..

U guys know who you are..At least I hope you do..Then maybe you guys will treat me with a bit of care??

I'm not tough!!I'm bloody weak and sensitive..
I'm not confident!!I'm been insecure my whole life!!
I'm not stupid!!I know you know you've hurt me..

I'm not looking for a bloody apology!!I just wanna let it out so that at least you guys will treat me as a human being that actually normal!!!If you can't..then maybe it time for us to both move on..

I'm so bloody pissed that I don't even know what I'm talking about here anymore!!I think I'll go sleep..Goodness..tomorrow is going to be a long day!!!

Haiz.......

the bully

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home