Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Valentine..

R u sure that word exist??
( by Nicholas)

I'm not really good in typing and is terribly slow when it comes to typing..maybe its just so not in me la..And I actually did it during valentine day..A day which lovers celebrate they're love(not to say I have a boyfriend or anything) and I have to work!!Wow..what a day to work eh??Haiz..

What I got for valentine..
1. 11 white roses.
2.A box of chocolates.
3.A bottle of purfume.
4.A packet of chocolates(from zen)

I cant write anymore..for the pass few days..I tried to blog but I just end up staring at the screen and then I would just off it..Usually I can just write a crap of something or anything but now I just can't.Maybe it time for me to actually hang up the keyboard..(people who write,hang up their pen..so obviously people who type,hang up their keyboard la)

the bully

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home