Wednesday, January 30, 2008

1st driving lesson..

My 1st driving lesson was on Monday..the teacher(forgot to ask his name-too nervous d kua) drove me too Putra Height to learn driving..He explain the seven things that I have to checked before starting to drive..which are..

1.Adjust the driver seat till I'm comfortable.
2.Checked all three mirrors(the two side mirror and the middle one).
3.Checked the gear so that they are 'bebas'(means not in any gear la).
4.Checked the breks(leg and the hand one)
5.Checked the signal to left and right and the wipers are all in good condition.
6.Checked the hazard light.(make sure it lights up)
7.Checked the hon.(make sure it sound)


Then he taught me how to change gears(with the engine off la)..from 1 to R and R to 1..I tried till i could do it without looking then we started the engines.I have to change the gear without moving the car.I fail many times..(the changing of gear 1 to 2 was tough),others was okay la..Then later we took a spin with me driving..nice and I liked it..left turning was okay..but if we turn right(usually to the other side of the road) I'll stop then I usually kill the engine(not on purpose..just din get the timing right).Later I was taught to make U-turns and I sucked at it..the teacher even laugh at me saying 'how r u going to U-turn when u only turn the wheels like that??turn all the way la'..swt..

Then it was time to go home..I stop the car and was about to get out(I thought he was going to drive me home mah)..but no..he ask me to drive home..I was like OMG..OMG..OMG..Its was so scary and embarassing la..I accidentally kill the engines so many times and people behind me were cursing and hon-ing me..goodness..I was so glad when I got home..*phew*

Next lesson is Saturday..hope it turns out well..

the bully

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home