Saturday, January 12, 2008

Another one..haiz

Before I start blogging 2day..I'm going to say it again..

Happy birthday Min Shen!!!
Here's her picture if u dunno who she is..

The picture is blur but from here u think or get the idea
she's the mischievous and playful kind rite??
(Don't get fooled!!She can kill!!no kidding..but..love her all the same..)

Now back to business..My posted my resolutionS in the last post and I really thought it was enough already but it seems I have another 'talent' that I must change if not..lets not venture there okay??

My 'talent' is bullying people and it must be true since many of them say it!!(Please say no!!)But to me its more of teasing and the way I interact with people mah..But hannah say I always bully zen-li(like she didn't)..but thats not the point..the point is I bully people!!

So here I better repent and apologized to all those that have been my victim..OMG!!come to think of it..its a bloody long list le..Oh Man..so to make it simple..

To all those that have been bullied or teased
by me in the past..I sincerely apologized
and I'll promised to TRY to change my ways..

So now I have like 6 or 7 new year resolution to follow..Die la..life gonna be tough..but I can do it with HIS help..:-)

Anyway today I went to gym today and worked out la..what else??I'm bored at home and its stated on my resolution that I have to lose weight..I even sign up for facebook..so u can guess how bored I am..I just got back and is very tired(obviously)..so I'll stopped now..

the bully

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home