Friday, December 28, 2007

Presents!!!and a bit of something else!!

Christmas has just pass and my pocket is kinda empty..I actually used quite a lot of money for this christmas buying present for a long list of people!!Thinking back..This is the 1st time I actually spend that much just buying christmas present.But just looking at the smile on their face..the costs was worth it!!Especially Min Shen's..she was so happy that we actually bought her the original season 1 of HOUSE!!At 1st when we gave her the present,she look at the card and she was like..

Wah,so kian siap ar??share between so many ppl??

We just keep quite and she open it on tuesday(after much begging on my part!!!).She was so VERY happy..especially when she knew it was original!!And she still ask us when is season 2 coming??Dat girl is really too much la!!!=p

Anyway I'm just glad that she will be even more happy after getting dat present.Just like what one of my friend say..if a person really means the world to u..u wouldn't mind doing anything for her..her thinking is everything..as long as she agrees..everything is great.I was scared at 1st..but now come to think of it..y not??Even if the feeling is more stronger on one side..so what??Just like what I say in the previous entry..if u treat someone well..it doesn't mean they have to return the same affection!!(sorry I got sidetrack!!)haha..hope I din scare her or give u guys the wrong impression of me!!

Well..hannah din react much on my present to her(at least she din tell me anything!!!)..as for zen-I hid her present at my friends hse and make her search for it..kinda fun la..especially when she can't find it..but later i took pity on her and just gave it to her..and then she dunno how to wear it(its a bracelet)..sigh..terrible la!!!I'm speechless!!!Dunno whether she know how to wear the earrings anot..haha

So yeah..problem!!Min Shen's birthday is like two weeks away..and zen's is also very near!!Haiz..

Okay!!now bout presents I've receive..
A small pillow from min shen(just in time to put in my car :-))
A phone chain from zen(nice..just dunno where to hang it!!my phone has one already)
A small statue(a man playing the guitar) from hannah(reminder to not let my guitar gather dust in the corner of my room)haha
Some T-shirts and other stuff from my parents and relatives and friends
And still many more to come!!!*jump for joy*

The spirit of giving??Hmm..focus on giving and not on receiving!!!hah
I hope I'll be able to keep my presents in good conditions..

the bully


1 Comments:

Blogger aristarionne said...

dang it! i wish i could be part of the gift exchange tradition, that's all i'm asking for!!!

your mom offered to lend us a xmas tree, y'kno, and we almost agreed and I was on the verge of exploding with excitement at the thought of decorating one so prettily with bauble and shiny things, but my bubble burst when we realised that all the malay people will get the wrong impression and kutuk us like hell for being "blasphemous'. Pah. I need it laaaa. I need new headphones for my mp3 bean and a 400D camera, so xmas would be nice if we take the gift exchange part.

December 28, 2007 at 2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home