Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Today rocks!!!

Hello..the movie I AM LEGEND totally rocks!!


(He's HOT!!!)

We went for a movie this afternoon.At 1st we didn't know what to watch as the movie ENCHANTED is only available at 5pm.So we finally decide to give this show a try lo..After buying popcorns and drinks(orange juice for me and sprite for himself)-(how I hate him.) we entered the cinema.the movie started with something bout the a virus as a cure for cancer..and then we skip to three years later!!Suddenly he( Robert Neville) begin deer hunting in the middle of new york city!!It was shocking..then at nite he kept himself and his dog lock up in the hse..and then the next day his dog got lost and then he went and find it then IT(the vampire) appear!!I din know that it was a vampire movie.. and ahem was juz laughing his head off (not because i scream but because of the look on my face!!!)goodness!!!!But the show was actually quite good la!!!But I din forgive him till he brought me to mcdonald for snacks..


(He look like some 30 years and below guy from this angle and he is
definitely HOT!!Like he really made for this kind of action movie!!)



(He look so serious)


So cute rite??
He and his dog(samantha) hiding from vampires!!!

The show was good but I'm not forgiving Matt for what he done(at least not today) and depending on how many sleepless night I'm gonna have!!Cheers!!
the bully

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home