Thursday, December 13, 2007

Bittersweet day!!!

Hey..
I spend most of my time today on the net..chatting and blogging and other things la.Din know life would be this boring after spm..I actually miss the time when my mom will ask me to study and scold me for wasting my time!!!So i actually took some time to do some add math le..Can u believe it??I can't too..maybe we would actually like a sub when we no longer are being pressured to do it..so yeah..and for the record..Add math is really not that bad..:-) Maybe 2moro I'll try physics..hahaha

I went to the gym today and I met my other half there..we talk and worked out(a bit la)I was really excited to see him and I even forgot how to frown(which is very rare).Everything was going on fine till somehow when I working on my leg(we had a competition)->I hurt myself!!my legs!!!Sorry zen,Can't go out with ya 2moro.I am really sorry!!!

Anyway my injury made walking very painful and unbearable.I'm sorry I cant buy HIS christmas present 2moro,I even told him when he ask why do I look so miserable..Even when he say that its okay but I really feel very bad.My first chance of buying him a present gone just like that.Sobs..

Heres the interesting part->
I hope I can curi-curi go out and buy for him but he told me and made me promise him that I'll stay at home.How did he know that I might try to go out..I really dunno..maybe I'm just too predictable(am i??)*some feedback would be nice*

the bully
(Don't feel like one now!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home