Saturday, December 8, 2007

neopets, tv and more tv.

ooo im blogging. mind me, i just find it strange cos i never thought i would until eunice asked me to join in this. so anyway, today's quite a boring day. woke up, started playing neopets for like 4 hours. dont ask me why, i can be hooked with neopets sometimes but i can be quite bored with it sometimes. i just started bout 2 weeks or so. i spent a lot of time today on my pets cos i wanted my lil thingy to be happy but it was still unhappy just dont know why. yea, ive this pet i named it Ruru (cant think of anything else to name it) and he was acting emo cos he said "why dont you just paint me grey if ur gonna make me stay like this". i didn know they can actually be that emo. hahaha. but anyway i managed to make him happy in the end. in fact, cheerful :) then in the evening, watched tv with mum as usual. i always end up watching AFC with her (Asian Food Channel in case you dont know) all mums are hooked with that channel now and i bet yours too. first channel my mum clicks - 703. the music they put for this channel is starting to annoy me actually. hahaha. ive been watching tv alot these days and the channels go back and fro between 703 and 714. oh yeah and as i was curious, im starting to follow Heroes the one everyone was watching except me. it's beginning to be my Desperate Housewives and Ugly Betty cos i cant wait for the next episode like those 2 series. i used to watch Lost last time, then i got kinda lost in it. no wonder its called Lost. it made me lost. hahah. ok that was lame, nevermind. i like staying at home, lazing around like that. being a couch potato or whatever. i should right? before i face reality next year, i better relax to the max now. thinking bout next year, no no. i dont wanna think bout next year right now. erm, i'll keep that for later :P

the blurgirl.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home