Thursday, December 27, 2007

Loving or losing??

What a feeling in my soul,just let the rain fall I don't care.My life has just fallen down on me.Does he know how much it hurts me by saying what he had said.I never imagine he would actually say that!!

Do u know what it feel like loving someone??

Let me explain..
Its hurt like hell!!Especially when your not appreciated..BUT..I would do anything to just see the person smile!!And when the person smile,its like you forget all the trouble u went through or u feel that its just so very worth it!!And when the person talk about anything at all,U just wanna listen to what the person say..just hearing the person voice can give u the comfort that no one can give..when u see something thats nice or a movie that u like..u wish the person is watching with u or there to see that thing..Missing the person each and every day..telling ur friends bout it till they were half crazy!!haha..

I dunno whether is love blind but I'm very sure that love is
followed by madness!!!

A friend once ask me..
Why are you so nice??(to me)

I just keep quiet..and look at her..But the answer in my head was..

Because u matter to me.

And likewise..Matthew matters to me!!

Loving someone does not mean more than just being together..I can still love him even if we're not together anymore..
Loving or liking a person does not mean that the person has to show u the same affection!!
A friend of mine made me realised this..

Matt and Min Shen..Thanks for hurting me the way U guys did.
the bully

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home