Thursday, January 10, 2008

How do you waste time??

Yesterday when I was just sitting in the living room(I must be crazy) doing nothing when my brother and sister were doing their homework and my mom was busy preparing her school work..my mom suddenly looked at me..(oh no)

and said
:Eunice,have you nothing to do??
I said:Err...not much since I'm bored with onlining and watching television is a no no cuz Eric and Elsie are doing homework!!
Then,My brother said:You can always read the bible you know(aiyo)..and when is the last time you read the bible??
I just stared at him(real hard!!!*trying to burn a hole through his heart with my eyes*

Then my dad came down(its worse)
He asked about what going on and later asked me have I made my new year resolutions yet..
I said:Not yet.
Then he made me do one la!!(suddenly so free):-(

Here it goes..
1.Read the bible everyday(before I used the computer and tv)
2.I can used the same amount of time I spend reading the bible on the computer!!(I'm dead)
3.Lose weight(I'm working on it,but I love food!!!)
4.Start studying(sejarah and general knowledge and law)
5.Spend less time and credit on my handphone..
6.Don't simply lose temper!!(this is really hard!!!)

This year is gonna be tough!!!

Now..I miss school!!!Miss those time when I reach school as early as 635am..playing around with friends and sometimes studying together!(What to do,the form 4's are really studious)I miss Xiang Ping,Yi Koon,Roy,Lily,Cheryl,Hazel,Sonia,Nikolai and many many more..miss those time when we would line up for role call and we would take a long time to line up as we had lot of catching up to do with each other(we din see each other for bout 8 hours mah..haha) Then going to our respective station to do our duty..(taking a long time to get there-we detour lots)

Then when its time to line up for assembly..we get them to line up..the best part is during spot checked!!I'm usually under Sonia or Ching Sin..I'm always checking fingernails(Sonia say that I'm good at that) or soaks and shoes(YUCKS),Yuen Mei will checked for camisole(she has eyes that can see through-we always tease her bout this(haha))..and Yi Hui will be the very blur wan..she always get mixed up bout what to checked(surprising of someone so VERY brilliant in Math and Add Math)..Sonia is so very organized,she never forget anything(at least I din notice any la).Then we send them to BBI(bilik bina insan)to be recorded.The spot checked may only last for 10-15 min but it was the best time of the day..laughing and joking more than anything!!(feeling a bit guilty now but who cares??).We make new memories everyday and I treasure each and everyone of them!

Then during the recess..we usually go down early to eat before our duty.And they(Xiang Ping,Cheryl,Kit yinn.Isaac,Yi koon(sometimes) like taking my food(especially my fries)..Well,everyone say that since I'm the senior so should 'take care' of them mah..such rubbish!!During duty time..I usually talk to my partner or I would do my homework that is due that day!!(so hardworking rite??)

The thing I dun like is having to go out for meeting or to help teacher..no time to bond with my classmate also!!!There are like 4 prefect in my class and they only call me and Su Ann..call someone else can ar??(I used to grumble).But its over anyway..

I really miss those time alot la!!Especially now when I'm stuck at home with almost nothing to do..at least i have good momories to carry with me..can't wait to see them again.(that is..during the time SPM result is out and hari anugerah)Time really must move faster..

the bully

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home