Monday, January 7, 2008

Tagged!!

Tagged again..go study la hannah!!

1.Do this tag and answer all the questions in your own blog.
2. Delete question no.20 and add one of your own question instead.
3. Tag 8 victims to do this tag.

Questions:
1. What was your dream when you were a small kid?
I wanna be a teacher..cuz my mom was one and that all i know..haha

2. What is the happiest thing in your whole life?
Having great friends like min shen,yi koon,ella,xiang ping,zenli,hannah..they really bring me love,joy,sorrow..wouldn't have gone through last year without them..Love and miss them lots..

3. What do you wish to have right now?
Seriously??I wish I have the courage to stand on my own feet..depending on no one..go back to be the independant person I used to be..I miss the old ME!!

4. When is the last time you horse laughed?
When there's a discussion today about girls selling eggs for US 1000,and Min Shen was so interested and when Daniel ask y..and she said that US people give US1000 for and egg le and how many eggs can u produce??LOL

5. What did you realize recently?
I realised that a friend of mine means alot to me..more than any other and it really scares me..I'm petrified!!!Hope I'm still normal!!

6. Which bad habit in you that is the most unacceptable?
I lose my temper very easily and ppl around me gets hurt.Trying to change..but its kinda hard..as the chinese sayings goes..to learn to be bad-takes 3 days but to learn to be good-takes 3 years!!

7. When you are unhappy, what will you do?
I become emotional.and I call min shen(unless its her who I'm unhappy with!!)haha

8. What are you afraid of losing?
My friends,family,and most importantly -the courage to be myself!!!)

9. Within 5 years, which target is the most realistic one?
Do well in sports-got 3rd in badminton,1st in basketball and chess and netball(its worked!!..so it must be realistic la..haha)

10. When you met someone that you like, will you profess or hide your feeling?
Depends whose the guy la..

11. List out 3 kinds of people you hate the most.
Um..I dun hate..just dislike only!!!Anyway..People who like telling me what to do..people who like controlling me and people who LIE straight to my face!!!

12. Define loneliness.
Hmm..obviously its when your alone and feeling lonely la!!DUH

13. Are you satisfied with your life now?
Its GOOD..since I have great family..real cool friends and GOD whose always always there for me..My life is FANTASTIC!!Praise the LORD!!

14. When is the most recent time you felt touched?
By??Okay today..when I told min shen I wrote things in the sejarah book I'm borrowing her..She was so CONCERN that she couldn't wait till she go home to read it but open it up and checked..she even share it with the others!!I so touched!!!They care so much bout my life!!!

15. No 15??Great..thanks alot Hannah..one question less..its a big favor ya know??

16. A song that is playing in your mind recently.
All my life-Shane Ward

17. If you have a wish to come true, what is it?
Hope I'll never know how badly I did for SPM!!!Wait..I want my new phone NOW!!!hahaha

18. Do you have anything to be worried or scared recently?
Recently??I scared I may not be NORMAL!!!

19. If the world is going to end, what will you do?
Take one last good look around because its gonna be destroyed soon!!Save it in my brain drive!!!LOL

20. What would you rewrite if you can rewrite one thing in your life??
I wouldn't rewrite anything..sorrow and pain that I've went through only made me stronger to live my life!!!

Tagged:
Xiang Ping
Zen-li
Sean
Cheryl May
Yee Chinn
Ella
Ginny
Diyana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home