Friday, January 4, 2008

Chocolates anyone??

Just like a box of chocolates..how sure are you that what awaits you inside is what you expect it to be??Rows and rows of chocolates..are they gonna be sweet??What if they're not??are u still gonna treasure it??I'll make my decision by how sweet or how bitter its gonna be..big surprise!!

If its sweet and not too overpowering(the sweetness) then I'm sure many will enjoy it and have pleasure just finishing it..but there are times when we find that one bite or one piece is enough and you done want to venture into it anymore..you just can't take the sweetness.If its bitter and you find that you just don't like it then you have to make a choice whether you want to continue to eat it or just leave it there. There are times when the bitterness in the chocolates is what attracts people to buy it in the 1st place(wonder why??).And there are times when bitter and sweetness are all inside one box of chocolates.Hmm..I think that the one that I would like..more like a mystery and you have to be careful with which piece you choose and hope for the best..There are times when your enjoying the sweetness and encounter just a bit of bitterness and your view of that totally change but there are some who go through the bitterness and continue to enjoy the chocolate than spitting it out once its bitter!!Some might like the flavor,some might not!!So stay open minded..its not your problem if you don't like them..its no ones fault..its just difference in opinion!

So friendship is just like that..each friend is like a box of chocolates and you never how its like to start a friendship and sometimes you feel so tired in a friendship(when its all bitter) that you just wanna give up..and there are times when you feel all the bitter that you forget all the sweetness that they once give you..or maybe theres a time when you don't enjoy the sweetness anymore..

Well,it is a bad comparison to use but from my point of view..friendship are so like a box of chocolate at some time and I felt the bitter more than I felt the sweetness in some boxes but I guess I'll just have to bear with it since I really like those boxes of chocolates(at least I won't get diabetes!!)hahah..

the bully

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home