Friday, January 4, 2008

Hous-ing(Hard to believe I'm doing this)

1st..happy new year everyone!!Many will be starting school and college soon,but I'm still having my hols..*jumping for joy!!*.At least till june la..but I'm not complaining ..I wanted to tale spanish lesson but mom say wait till after I finish learning driving only talk bout it..sorry sonia..

Well..since I'm not starting school or college yet and cant learn spanish..so I'm gonna be very bored la(obviously) so I borrowed the HOUSE series from min shen to see what so 'interesting' bout him la..And the problem is that I was quite addicted to the series..mind u i'm not interested in hugh laurie(u can have him min shen!!)..But I do like Jesse Spencer la..here's his picture..
He's good looking la and his birthday is only two days after yours zen..and his not even pass 30 yet..definitely way better than Hugh Laurie(heard that min shen!!!).He's full name is Jesse Gordon Spencer!!Just like the way its said..haha..and I like the way he try to court Allison..too bad he's taken(just kidding)I keep my feet on the ground!!(if u get what I mean)

I've watch up to episode 8..ya I know theres still many to go but seriously how many try and error must they go through..and how came the patient can still survive after so my error??one or twice okay la..but in every episode??miracles don't happen that often too!!(kinda weird if u ask me)and they copied the way CSI(my favourite series-till now-and I might change it to house-just might) start the show..something happen then only how the curing and things..haiz

Last sunday..I went for a 5 hours undang course(for driving)..Its was lame la..got to learn all the signs and then got to take the test(they say if managed to memorise all the answer in the small booklet they give us..then we will pass the test)oh please..I dun want to study la..anywayI have the undang test this saturday and I've haven't even studied yet le..hmm..*how to pass I wonder*I'll start studying tonight la(hopefully)..if i pass then I'll be going for another course on Sunday..so if I go to church on Sunday..it means I failed!!Haiz..

Miss ya zen(I'm sure u'll understand) =)

the bully

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home