Sunday, January 6, 2008

I passed!!

After studying for like two days,I went and took the undang and I passed.*jumping for joy!!*Let go pop some champagne and celebrate!!!Wait I'm underage..so I drank soya bean instead..well at least I celebrated. And I went for the 6 hours kursus which means that I spend the whole afternoon learning bout cars..bout the radiator and the petrol tank and the engine.Do u know what POWER stands for??I'll show u..
P-petrol
O-oil
W-water
E-electrical
R-rubber

And all this is the main component to make a car!!Wonder where the engine go!!Hmm..
And I'm sure all of u know the meaning of F and E rite??F is FULL and E is empty rite??But surprise surprise!!!

F is still full but E is Enough le..So technically speaking..U can actually drive for another 60KM if u drive at or below 80KM/jam.U guys know about this??I didn't...

And here's the best part..I drove a car today!!Cool huh??I'm sure your all green with envy. *evil grin* I managed to drive the car for a big circle and some small ones and I find that its really fun..but I was scared to try the parking..now when i look back..kinda regretted!!But I'm scared I crashed mah..Anyway I learn how to move the gears from 1-2-3-4-5-R.. I can pull the hand brek up and step on the leg brek(its tough la-my legs still hurt now)..My hands also hurt cause u have to pull very hard to make the gears kick in(the cars were old mah-not my problem!!)

Most importantly..praised the Lord for letting me pass the test and keeping me safe while I was driving!!

the bully

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home