Saturday, January 19, 2008

Tagged by people with no life..haha

5 things found in my bag
-a blue colour G2 gel pen,grape flavour sweets,my kindney size mp3,chronicles of Narnia(the last battle) and some coins.(i dun like to keep coins in my wallet so i just throw them in the bag)

5 things found in my wallet
-My ic,some fifty and ten dolar notes(I'm not rich,I just safe alot..lol),My guitar picks(real soft and medium),some coins(i dunno how they got there),Trigger's picture

5 favourite things in my room
My bed(hardly left its side since January),My jewel box(no comment),my guitar(actually spend more time with it now),my book cupboard(all my favourite books),my pillow(can't sleep without it!!!)

5 things I always wanted to do
Tour around the world,strangle min shen(haven't had the heart to do it yet-haha),have a real conversation with min shen(hard since she's so busy or one of us will be pissed before it even started),beat Nicholas in a badminton match and give Pn Teo a piece of my mind(never got the courage to do it and can't do it d-I'm out of the school already.

5 things I'm currently into
Trigger,HOUSE(I'm up to season 3 already..lol),American idol(season 7),Ghost whisperer and finally trying to make myself smile more(its HARD,I frown more!!)

List out the top 4 presents you wish for
A real dog(those brown and white kind),A new handphone(sony ericsson-W910i or W580i),a new laptop(sony and with all the internet connection),CSI(Las Vegas-season 6 and 7)

The person who tagged you is: Ella

Your 5 impressions of him/her:
She is real nice and is just as playful as me,loves to chat but serious and caring when friends have problems,real hardworking and super smart,humble and honest,appreciates her friends,

Most memorable thing she has done to you
Was with me when I was having some problem with my girlfriends..

If she becomes my lover, you will
still play pranks on her and enjoy watching her get pranked by me..

If she becomes your enemy, the reason will be
She saying bad things bout *ahem* AGAIN and telling me that its so not worth my time and effort.(She will not say it again so its okay-haha)

Pass the quiz to 5 people
Min Shen
Zenli
Hannah
Cheryl Chong
Felicia

the bully

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home