Friday, January 18, 2008

Man..its tough!!!

I finally start to work already!!!Can u believe it??I still can't!!!As a receptionist in Sunway College some more..I must be crazy(I can't really socialize with people)

This job is probably bad cause I have to up by 6am to go to auntie siok ping house.(my dad got to leave the house at 630am)Haiz..then when I was there I had to go for a morning walk with her too.(But i didn't..thanks to Rebekah-i mean i went for a walk but not with her la).Then i bathe and ate breakfast and the horror-go to work.

We reach Sunway College at around 845am..We went to the office..and everyone looked at me cause I came in with the head of the department(auntie siok ping)-awkward laaaa!Anyway..Theresa(her secretary) show me around and told me what I'm supposed to do.
which are-
1.make sure the tables are ALWAYS clean.
2.checked the meeting room.
3.record down if student wanna borrow games.(there was even a guitar on rent-I played with my partner and we made quite some noise-during the staff's lunch break la)
4.make sure all the chairs in the SSD(student service department) are all there(none lost or stolen la)
5.And many many more la!!!

I was introduced to all the staff..
There was..
-Max(really helpful and make my day easier to go through.Thank God..^^)
-Jeremy(really funny and like to tease everyone in the department and like to flirt with students..ahem!!)
-Bee Fong(She's very nice but she's the one giving me all the hard work-wrapping presents(thank God I learn while wrapping christmas presents just last year,got upstairs to carry 100 crystal paper clip,and unpacked some orientation stuff)TIRED LA!!!
-Kean(A real gentleman!!!good looking too..lol)
-Judith(din talk to her much but she's nice la)
And Terence,Vincent,MengWei and Joelin..

But the thing bout this department is that they are all very FRIENDLY!!And I actually SMILE more compared to any other day.(I used to frown-a habit)..But at there I really smile alot..

And my whole day is not all work la..my friends studying there came and chatted with me and I went and have lunch with SzeHui. I saw Russell,Su Woei,Alvin,Wei Jun..They were so SHOCKED to see me there(especially Russell and Su Woei)They were going to sign up for freshy night..(Hope Russell get to become the freshy King)We catch up alot and made plans to go out together..YAHOO!!!

I met Carmen at the cafeteria with Sean..They were so bored that they asked if there anything for them to do.I told them to sign up as student helper..and they wanna know bout the pays and the working hours and what are the percentage that they will get hired..goodness..How am I supposed to know??I'm not the one in charged also..

I got home around 6pm..was very tired..skip dinner and went to sleep at 7 something..Woke up at 10 something with my whole body aching..good thing Trigger was around to comfort me..so its was sort of bearable la..its almost 2 in the morning d..time to sleep..good night..

the bully

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home