Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Its all coming back to me now!!

Jimmy lin (hot or not??)-
Why don't you have the courage to tell the one you love that u love her??It makes things simple and the series will end faster!!Save us lots of time and energy.But your looks actually make it worth watching.Getting tongue tied and acting stupid when she's around but still wanna act cool!!Why are all guys so stupid and egoistic??And why must the girl still love him(after him being the total jerk)??I know that the reason why they have this series in the 1st place!!


What have I done today??I woke up around 11am and then watch HOUSE.Then spend a part of the afternoon helping Shirley with add math.Then I spend the rest of my time in facebook.I was doing a few quizzes on harry potter and twilight..but I cant really answer most of the question(i meant twilight)..the question were tough and really very precise..I din even managed to get some of the harry potter's correctlyI try my best to improve my ranking globally by answering more questions correctly than others..And I actually start reading the books all over again so that I can take the quizzes and answer them..

Then I joined a book club and realise that there are really lots of books which are quite nice out there.. I click through some of the book club members and found out that there are really alot of book lovers in Malaysia after all..it doesn't matter if its romance,action,mystery,comedy,fantasy or bloody..as long as its a book then we can talk..we even message each other to tell each other bout the latest book and to argue bout HARRY POTTER!!This is fun but since I have to use my brain which is kinda rusty now..I get super tired easily and annoyed when I can't get the right word!!

I even joined a harry potter magic spells application!!I get to cast spells on others and gain point to win the house cup..but its kind of lame(especially the way u earn/get galleons)..u can even invent new spells..and compete in OWLS and NEWT exams..

Recently I been reading the Chronicles of Narnia series which I borrowed from min shen last sunday and I'm in the fifth book already(the books are thin)..the story is very funny and has a weird connection.The 1st and 2nd is bout Peter,Susan,Edmund and Lucy.Then the 3rd is bout Edmund,Lucy and Eustace..and the next is bout Eustace and Jill(why they keep minus-ing people and adding new people?)I like it when they use the same people..Like the harry potter series or twilight series..

Anyway..I kinda feel like I've lost the interest to blog..dunno why..but it just feels weird!!!And those written up there are just....i dunno..maybe I'm starting to feel her absents..starting to miss her and its feel like the most natural thing to do and feel..I hope she's missing me too..

She's like a part of me and how will u feel when a part of u
is missing..even for just one day??
(Missing her all the time)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home