Sunday, January 27, 2008

I wish I can always come clean..

Commitment is commitment with no expiry date..coated by Eric Foreman from HOUSE.Having a relationship is nothing,commiting to one is the real deal.This is so true!!Having a boyfriend once in a while might seem cool but how sure are we that the person is THE ONE??Some may give the excuse of "we try on shoes before buying them right??"Yes we do..but we are dealing with real life people,living things with feeling.How do we keep up with the commitment??Its either we couldn't keep up with it or the other person can't.Very few can make the commitment going for a long time.

I dunno how some people can enjoy jumping from one partner to another
.I can't commit for long..I hate commitment..Which make me a bloody hypocrite..I don't like what some people are doing yet i myself am doing just that..just that its not so much to the opposite sex..I complain bout how people are treating me but yet I never ask myself bout how am i treating others.I don't really know how to deal with people,especially those that I care about.

To me,every relationship leave something in you..I'm not sure what but trust me it does.An attitude,a character or just anything.. A new character is born in you to help cover those pain and when too many are present..You lose who you used to be in the 1st place..you're a new person who has more pain than happiness inside yourself..

My school teacher,Pn Ong once told my mom.(in form 1)
:Eunice is real matured girl who cares for others more than she does herself.I like her alot.
When my mom told me this I was over the moon for I like her alot too..and we share the same surname too..=)
Then 3 years later,she meet my mom again(in form 4) and said,
:"Eunice is no longer who I used to know..She's not happy kid anymore..
When my mom told me this,I cried for I dunno whats going on..with me..

And now..how many of my friends really know me??or do they know me as of who I present to them..its hard to take off a mask when you have been wearing it for such a long time and hardly know when you started putting it up..and that not the hardest part..what if people don't like what they see and much prefer the lies??

Can I come clean??

the bully
(Don't really feel like one now)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home