Monday, January 28, 2008

Make up your mind!!!

When u r online ...whose name do u look for first? When a slow song comes on the radio,whose face comes to Ur mind first? When u hear Ur phone ringing who do u hope is calling? Whose name makes your heart skip a beat?

When all this question comes to mind..The person would be without a doubt Nicholas..Do I have make it any clearer??Its so easy to withold the truth from other but yet so hard to keep my heart from beating at normal pace every time I talk to him..and he knows it..

If I know what love is,its because of him..Is it true that we never forget our 1st love??and thats the reason why I still miss him..or do I really still like him??

BUT..

Its feel like we're going through a big fight than the fact that we broke up..I like talking to him..He understands me..to him,I'm like a piece of white paper..Its scary at times because I can't keep anything to myself..Valentine is just around the corner..I got so used to the fact that he'll be celebrating with me..I wonder how am I gonna go through that day..

Am i supposed to face the fact that I'm wrong and stop myself from being wrong anymore??Or what??

the bully

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home