Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Blogskin hunting..

I was so free that I started looking for blogskins..after being taught by Diyana on how to change blogskins..it was hard teaching me le..really!!!But i survive..and learn something new..And so here are the few I find quite interesting..or relates to my life lots..


Too colourful for my liking(I'm a dark person) but
Hannah would love this man..

Need I say more??

He took my heart away and leave me
lost and heartbroken..How I hate and love him..

Too simple for my liking but i like
that line though..I would do anything for her
because we r besties..

I wish I will be able to see a rainbow in my
miserable life soon..

Zen would love this..chocolates are her life!!rite Zen??

I like singing la..so sing with me..=)
don't believe ask zen,min shen or hannah..

Thats all for now..I'm tired and sick la..

the bully

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home