Thursday, January 31, 2008

New Moon

Yahoo!!!I finally have my own 'New Moon'.

I bought IT last Wednesday while shopping with Ella in Piramid..So happy la..Now my next goal is 'Eclipse' since I already own the 1st book which is 'Twilight'.Though theres a BIG hole in my wallet now but IT was definitely worth it..And here's how it look like..

My pride and joy!!!

I love Edward Cullen.Such a handsome vampire..And because he's a vampire..he is a much more attractive guy compared to other character..Jake is not bad but Edward is so in love with Bella(a human),that he's not willing to bite or kill her..He's not even willing to change her into a vampire when pleaded by her many times.She wants to be with him to be a vampire and he doesn't want her soul damaged..such love..sigh..

'Thank you.I will never be able to tell u how grateful I am.I will owe you the rest of my..existence.'Edward said this to his rival-a werewolf le..A vampire with feelings of gratitude..now thats very rare...some human dun even have that in them..SHAME on us la..

What would you do if someone actually told you,you taste good??Wait..Is there such complement to begin with??Anyway..The worst part is that you realise that it was said by a vampire and a to be werewolf..What would you do??Would you scream your lungs out or just be brave enough to say 'Thank you' for the complement?Bella stood still and just thanked them le..Salute!!
Me holding my 'new moon' next to my heart!!Love IT!!!
not magic but love beyond reasons and logics..

For one thing how can a vampire(dead person) fall in love with a human??they are supposed to love blood..humans have tonnes of them wert..

And now..can the saying love conquer everything be true??=)

the bully

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home