Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I do care..

Here it goes..I do care bout my friends.If I don't stay in contact or call and chat with them as often as I used to doesn't mean that I forget bout them la.We hardly see each other...each busy with our own life..so please don't blame me for not wanting to go out..we've grown apart..And so obviously, I'm gonna be talking bout and spending my friends that I actually spend more time with la..

I don't sms anymore??

I don't reply anymore??

Come on..I really dunno what to say!!But I do keep in contact..with some of you guys..stop sms-ing and saying I abandon old friends when I have new ones..thats hurting and very unfair!!I do go for lunch with some of you..just not every week!!I'm a lazy person.its not like the first day you guys know me wert..

And even if I don't go to college doesn't mean I'm beside my phone 24/7 mah..I actually spend less and less time near my phone..REALLY!!!I do remember you guys birthdays la(except kimi) but I really sorry..and its NOT because of it was close to one of my church friends birthday k?It was Chinese new year la..I was not even around la..

And yes..U guys will see me on wednesday!!I'm no coward!!I might be a bit late though..I'm don't think I'm going to College..so please stop telling me that that one is bad..the other is worse and things k??I'll definitely keep in touch..I promise..Scout honours!!!

And lastly..Happy birthday Jessie..My dearest cousin..I miss her so much..

p.s: Yen ping is coming back tomorrow!!!Yahoo!!!!!=) =) =)

the bully

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home