Sunday, March 2, 2008

I'm confused..yet satisfied!!

Feeling bored??

Blog la!!!

Feeling emotional?

Blog la!!!

Feeling angry??

Blog la!!!

Feeling lonely??

Blog la!!!

Thats what most of my friends tell me after they know that I have a blog!!!What happen to all the..
come tell me,I will listen??
or
I'll be here if u need a friend??

Nicholas is hiding something and I think he's in trouble. He just won't tell me..I'm really worried..how can he ask me to let HIM into my life when HE won't let me into his??Say that its not my burden to carry..if he won't even talk to me on the phone then something is really wrong!!

I went for the alpha course on Wednesday..And Uncle Ken said something that really caught my attention..here a question..

Is God/Jesus solid or transparent??

The answer is HE is solid..We humans are the transparent ones..We always think that we are solid and Jesus can walk through walls because He's transparent..But Jesus is the only solid around and thats is why Jesus can walk through us and through walls..everything else is transparent or we can say that they're actually NOT THERE!!!

Bout min shen's question on where does God come from..I'll explain in my next post..night people..

the bully!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home