Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Blown away??

So, how does it feel to know that you're my everything??

How do u react when some one u love actually told u that??Do u break now in tears??Jump up with joy??Do u just stared at that person with a blank look??or Do u get too speechless because you were too bloody hell angry??(like me)

I wanted to shout at him:"Is by not letting me into your world a way to show me that I'm your everything??By losing your temper with me??By behaving like a spoiled kid??By keeping all your burden to yourself??By lying to me??

But in the end I just said-I feel honoured and happy.(I din actually lie..I just withheld a part of the truth.)

I mean I wouldn't wanna hurt the person I love just because the person did the same thing to me.An eye for an eye is not my motto..maybe it just doesn't apply to him!!Well..I dunno..

But now when I actually think back..If he din say it to me..I would not feel so uneasy now!!I just don't feel that what he say was true!!!So I actually made myself miserable!!So like me..eunice o eunice..don't think so much and go and sleep la..

Okay..I'll go lie down..but before that..happy birthday Hannah(in advanced).. We(me,zen,daniel,min shen,joanna,shirley, and melannie) got her a cell phone..she was so happy that she was actually close to tears!!!Glad that she was so happy..and wanna wish her all the best too in her exam..

Bout the question..later la..reseach not quite done yet!!!lol
the bully

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home