Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I'm happy

Last sunday...My dad went to the PC fair with Uncle Teck Meng..He din allow me to follow so I ended up going with my mom and bro to look for my new phone(Mine gonna rosak d)..And so we went to Summit to look for MY phone..

We took quite a long time(A very long time)..my brother even say that if I don't make up my mind soon..he will kill me..(Cant blame him..he's so tired after the alpha thing on Sat). And finally I decided on the Sony Erisson K810i..Thanks to Zen, Shirley and Min Shen..They keep telling me how good Sony is and blah blah blah...But the only surprise is that I bought the K-series and not the W-series that I keep saying that I want to buy..


K810i..my pride and joy!!!

I thought thats this is already the best day of my life..little did I know that more surprises were to come!!!My dad came home bringing a laptop and he say that its for me..for my 18th birthday!!!He bought me a new laptop!!I was so shocked!!I was so ashamed because I got into a big argument with him that morning and thought thats the reason y he din wan to let me go with him..and it turn out..IT wasn't!!!I got him so angry and yet he is still willing to buy me a laptop!!!

My dad bought me this to replace my last laptop..

These are the best present that I've received it my lifespan of 18 years!!!Thanks Mummy and Daddy!!!=))

the bully

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home