Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Surprise!!!

Surprise!!!!

On the 29th of March..my family and I return to Raub for "cheng beng".We went out for dinner because my aunt got a big bonus(When I say big,I meant BIG).And so we were treated to a 8 course dinner(the last two were desserts-so it doesn't count).My family and I were told to skip lunch so that we can finish the dinner...

We went for dinner at around 8pm and while in the car with my favourite uncle because the Camry(the newest modal) is already full(not fair-i never get a chance to sit in it yet) and my dad's car is already filled with all my cousins(annoying but lovable brats).It took us about half an hours to get there!!So we end up talking bout politics in the car!!(not that I mind).We went on and on until my aunt suggest that I change my ambition and go into politic instead!!(time to shut up)

We reach there and to our horror-there was a some sort of celebration inside and we have to have our dinner OUTSIDE!I sat with my other girl cousins and(to my dismay) Alex(my cousin who is the same age as me sat at the other table(two tables as usual!!).And since I can't talk to him..so I spend almost the entire time teasing my cousin who is currently having her fourth boyfriend with my other cousins..Man..It was kinda fun..

And then food..they were great!!!tasty and totally worth the starvation..My cousin knows that I love prawns..and when she saw the way I was removing the "shell" of the prawn(I was using fork and spoon-not my hand)..She tease and say that she already finish two before i get to eat one..And later..

My aunt:Still got so many..how to finish??(in canton)..
She was about to call the lady to packed it up..when..
My cousin:No need la..Eunice can finish it up..
Me:What???(that was the 7th dish d le..)

There was about 8-9 prawns left(I've already taken 5!!!)..goodness..But I managed to finish it- sharing with one of my cousin *phew*.she even took pictures of it!!!And she make me promised to post it in the blog!!!(Don't ask me how!!)
So here are they...


The last prawn..decorated by my cousin!!!
Not very impressive..she's studying hospitality and tourism le..

The prawn with the shell..I decided to removed the shell with my hand..
(of course la..I already broke one nail le..)


Done..I took 15 seconds..They even timed me!!!

***

We went home and played some games and watch some movies on tv..and then around 11pm..the cakes came out..I was not surprise by this..My mom bought the cake for my aunt and my brothers birthday..both on the 6th of April!!

But...
When they open it...

My name was there too..I was so shocked!!!!Good thing I haven't change into my pajamas yet..We each blow A candle(kedekutnya!!!) and cut the cake..We even took photos..Here's one of it!!



From left(me,my oldest aunt and my beloved brother)

And so I get to celebrate my birthday long before its even here...great surprise!!!

the bully

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home