Saturday, April 19, 2008

If you get more than 30 I strongly
recommend some counseling!
If you get more than 20 you’re
paranoid.
If you get 11-20 then you are normal.
If you get 10 or less you’re
fearless.
People who don’t have any are full of
crap!

I Fear…

[] The dark
[x] Staying alone forever
[ ] Being a parent
[ ] Giving birth
[x] Being myself in front of others(sometimes)
[ ] Open spaces
[] closed spaces
[x] Heights
[ ] Black cats
[ ] Big hairy arses

Total so far: 3

[ ] Birds
[ ] Fish
[ ] Spiders
[ ] Flowers or other plants
[ ] Being touched
[ ] Fire
[] Deep water
[ ] Lakes
[ ] Silk
[ ] The ocean

Total so far: 3

[ x] Failure
[ ] Success
[ ] Thunder/lightning
[ ] Frogs/toads
[] My boyfriends/girlfriends dad
[] My boyfriends/girlfriends mum
[ ] Mice/Rats
[] Jumping from high places
[ ] Snow
[ ] Rain

Total so far: 4

[ ] Wind
[x] Cross hanging bridges
[ ] Death
[ ] Heaven
[x] Being robbed
[x] Falling
[ ] Clowns
[ ] Large crowds of people
[ ] Men
[ ] Women

Total so far: 7

[x] Having great responsibilities
[ ] Doctors, including Dentists
[] Tornadoes
[] Hurricanes
[x] Incurable diseases
[x] Venomous Snakes
[x] Sharks
[ ] Friday the 13th
[ ] Ghosts
[ ] Poverty

Total so far: 11

[ ] Halloween
[ ] School
[ ] Trains
[ ] Odd numbers
[ ] Even numbers
[x] Being alone
[] Becoming blind
[ ] Becoming deaf
[ ] Growing up
[ ] monsters under my bed

Total so far: 12

[] Creepy noises in the night
[x] Bee stings
[x] Not accomplishing my dreams/goals
[ ] Needles
[] Dinosaurs if they were alive
[ ] The welcome mat
[] High speeds
[ ] Throwing up
[ ] Falling in love

My Total: 15
POST IT WITH THE SUBJECT: “I fear
21 out of 70 common fears”

I tag..
1.Zen
2.Cheryl May
3.Hannah
4.Yee Chinn
5.Ella
6.Felicia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home