Saturday, April 19, 2008

Q and A..hahahahaha

1.Your ex is on the side of the road, on fire. What do you do?
Of course I'll get down and try my best to help him la..

2.Your best friend tells you she is pregnant. What is your reaction?
SAY WHAT??!!

3.When is the last time you wanted to punch someone in their face?
Punching in the face??I don't want to hurt my own hand la..killing is easier..

4.Congratulations! You just had a son. What’s his name?
I would love to name him Cedric.(not yet)

5.Congratulations! You just had a daughter. What’s her name?
Caroline sounds nice..=)

6.What are you craving right now?
Another minute with Nicholas??(lol)

7.What was the last thing you cried about?
SPM result...

8.When you buy something and your change is a penny. Do you keep it?
I'll put it in my pocket and I usually forget bout it..

9.What color is your tissue box?
Brown..

10.Do you have a ceiling fan in your room, and if so, is there dust on that fan?
Nope..My maid clean it every week..

11.What is the last voicemail you received about?
I refuse to post it on the blog!!!=)) (all I can say is that my heart melts after I hear it)

12.Scariest thing you’ve experienced in the last year?
SPM.

13.what do you order when you go to Taco Bell?
It sounds familiar..but dunno la

14.Have you ever had a garage sale?
Nope..I treasure ALL my stuff..

15.Has anyone ever spat in your drink and you drank it unknowingly?
Hmm...all my friends are nice..in other words..they're not that bad!!

16.Are you happy right now?
Of course..its my BIRTHDAY!!!

17.Who came over last?
Nicholas(yesterday) with his brother,Stephen and his brother's fiancee.

18.What is your reaction when you find out you just got pranked?
Depends how bad the prank is and who did it la..

19.Have your brothers or sisters ever told you that you were adopted?
Err..no..but I've told them..lol

20.Dark or light jeans?
Dark..

21.What was the last movie you watched at home?
Step up 2.

22.What is in your pocket?
Nothing..I have small pocket..

23.Who hooked you up with your girlfriend/ boyfriend?
My primary school teacher..Pn Fong..hahaha

24.Where do you hurt?
My head..got headache la..

25.What is your favorite aisle at Wal-Mart?
??

26.When is your birthday?
Today..19th April

27.What are you going to do after this?
Going to Sunway Lagoon to have fun..Its my birthday wert.

28. Who was the last person you went shopping with?
My mom. For my handphone.

29.What about your favorite dessert?
No favourite.

30.Do you have the same name as one of your relatives?
Err..nope..I'm very UNIQUE..rite Zen??

32.Do you like pickles?
No way!!

33.Is someone in love with you?
Yes..Shirley just told me and Zen too..I know it as a fact..rite Zen dear??lol..

34.What color is your couch?
Yellow.

35.Has anyone ever mistaken you for a family member?
Nope..

36.Does someone like you right now?
I think so..

37.Do you know anyone in jail / prison?
Nah.

38.Do you like the color green?
Maybe..

39.How many hours did you sleep for last night?
2 hours..Was chatting with Nicholas..

40.Do you swear at your parents?
Not straight to the face la..

41.Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
I sure Zen is..And so is Nicholas..

I tag..
Zen
Min Shen
Cheryl
Felicia
Yee Chinn
Hannah
Ella

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home