Thursday, May 8, 2008

In church last Saturday...

Hannah:Min Shen look odd..(She tied her hair up)
Me:Min Shen is hot??Of course she's HOT..
Hannah:I meant ODD..
Me:Oh..She always wear her hair like that when she go to school wert.
Hannah:I didn't know Min Shen contribute to Global warming..
Me:What??Oh..
Then we(at least I did) continue to read the galaxie magazine I just bought..
We were talking and reading bout the top 25 under 25..
Then suddenly,
Hannah:Hey..I forgot to put Min Shen's name down for penghargaan in my scrap book(the title was global warming)
Me:Then go home to type it again la..
Hannah:I have to type and print and rebind le..
Me: then don't la..

That was memorable..And now while I'm sitting at home with nothing to do..They're all having exams..Muahahahahahahahahah....I'm evil..=))) All the best people..

the bully

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home