Sunday, April 27, 2008

Why do I always allow people to hurt me??
Why can't I just just keep my heart to myself??
WHY WHY WHY??

Man..He was good to me and he's a Christian and he acts and look every bit like a gentleman..He help me in every way when I was working in Sunway..He talks to me and he was telling how comfortable he was when talking to me and *ahem ahem*(all the sweet juicy mushy line)..I was ready to maybe give him a try and then..IT HAPPENED!!

I really dunno how those people who hurt people actually carry on with their life..I mean don't they feel guilty??ashamed?? or is it some sort of game to them??I'm so bloody pissed and good thing I haven't started anything yet..if not I would feel even worse now!!Good thing I'm no longer working in Sunway..If not I dunno how am I supposed to faced him..or him to me..He call himself a Christian??

I don't want to hear any of your well revised explaination!!U shouldn't have done this to me!!Thanks God SHE doesn't know it yet!!!If not I'll feel even worse..just leave me alone please!!!

You told me you were different from other guys..You're definitely different..You're worse than many by a mile!!!Man..the line never judge a book by its cover is really ON you. I wish you will just go back to your country and totally leave the girls here alone..

Everyone thinks your nice and if I really took your advice and added you on friendster one day later..what a joke I'll be..You've been lying straight to my face for two long months..I feel so sick of You and of myself for not seeing the real You..

I'm so pissed at You..But I'm even more pissed at myself!!

I'll get over you..eventually..
the bully

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home