Saturday, May 17, 2008

1st week in school

"I swear if you come back in the life,I'll be there to the end of time,oh yeah."
"I swear,I'll keep you righty by side,cos baby you're the one I want,oh yes you are"
I'm awake..then it just dawn on me..I'm starting school that very day..oh crap..my friends calling me to know what time am I picking her up from her house..I only just woke up..and so I jumped out of bed and did the usual..drank my cup of milk in record time and then I'm out of the front door..
By the time I left the house its already 6.55 am.I reach my friends house at 7am(driving damn fast-don't learn k?) And I reach the school at 7.15.And we barely made it pass the front gate and the school bell rang..thank god..Who would want to be late..especially on the 1st day of school..We line up in our respective classes..I'm in the physics class(I dunno why..with results as bad as mine..I thought I'll be offered a place in the arts stream..but no they offered me science..and so I'll have to apply to transfer..lecehnya!!)
Anyway..it orientation week..so we have to gather in the school hall(big) and listen to all the teachers(Pn Chong Ik Poh(PK 1),Pn Roslinda(PK2) and En.Abdul Raham(PK3 and the supposing most handsome teacher in our school..cough cough cough)...The teachers are alll very SS la..they start telling funny "jokes" and started laughing among themselves..All the students and I really mean ALL the students just stare at them..I know cause I was standing somewhere behind teacher(helping with the laptop)..why??because teacher say that I have a nice name.(ya right..she just can't remember others)
Yesterday..we launch the teacher's day banner..Teachers were supposed to read the letters sent by PPD and Menteri Pendidikan to every school.our PK 2 read the one from PPD-quite short la..And when the PK 1 step out to read the other one..she told us to be patience..cause apparently it has 13 pages..She started reading..the sun was quite high in the sky..panas la..When she finished the reading..she fell backward(I'm dead serious).She fell and hit the platform hard..We were all shock...some were shiock la..the students were all jumping around and wanting to know whats going on..I and my fellow PST try to keep them sitted(I'm a prefect probate)..but she stood up after 5 or so minutes..
I help the teacher with the keying in of borang SMM until school ended..which is 12.35..our school ends 5 minutes later than other school..weird..to be honest..everything is weird!!!Oh well..we'll see how things turn out later..next week..Today I'm off to church camp..YAHOO!!
the bully

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home