Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Bored in school!!

If I'm blogging during school hours..that means school is really boring..
I can't believe I'm still stucked in the physic class till now..I've to do extra homework and waste precious time(not that I treasure all the time I have :P) But still,I'm trying to turn over a new leaf here..After two period of physics..I just have to leave the class..and to add on to the horror,she's coming in the last to period of today again because our PA teacher is not here yet..I can't stand her la..she's like a twin of Pn Liza(hint hint)..My fellow SMK USJ 12 friends think that they(pn Liza and pn Suhaili) might be sisters..they are so alike..so very alike!!!

I withdrew from the running of editor-in-chief of the redaksi club just now..Think its a little too much for me to handle..new school,new friends,new teacher is already TMTH..SO I'll pass for the new job..I still need a life!!I got to get back to class for Math T now..Ciao..

The Bully

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home