Tuesday, June 24, 2008

It sucks being sick.
Especially when u have
Lots of homework waiting for you..
Meeting that you have to cancel or missed..
Appointments that has to be rescheduled..
Exams just around the corner..
Prom Night's preparation to take care..(why??its not like its my prom??)
Osh Sunday coming real soon..
Friends who just couldn't be bothered to give you a hand..
Raymundo words zooming in and ut of your head..

Well, thats life..whether we like it or not..we have to err..
Deal with it???

Why do I even bother to blog??
Maybe just a reminder to myself of what I've been through..
And that I've gone through it with God's help(at least)

Congrats to Ella for getting the scholarship..sure envy you girl..
Guess we won't be able to be partners and start a law firm together then..

Thanks to Sonia for helping me cope with my stress last week..
Sure enjoyed making muffins with you at ur place..
Sorry that I cause more problem than help..hehe
the bully

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home