Monday, June 16, 2008

School..SUCKS??

I was denied again!!

After the chat I have which my teacher this morning,I very sure my teacher has two face!!One whens she's emo and one when she need you.I went to her to resign,and she comes out and started complimenting me..Saying that she was impress by me during Friday's interview and she really need my help to make the school a better place..In the end,I got persuaded to stay for at least one more week..U guys must be thinking..Eunice is so weak!!Right..I totally agree and I disgust myself too..Its either I get hired or fired lo..

Later,I was approach by the head girl..
Her:Hey Eunice,I heard that you're going to resign..really??(fake smile)
Me:Yup..(gave her a fake smile of my own)
Her:Think about it okay??(touching my hand and looking sweet)
I just nodded..
Then she left..
My friend standing beside me look at me(with a gesture of wanting to puke) and said: " So FAKE man..

During MUET,Teacher wrote two word one the board..he wrote beside that..without the "S"
One of my friend,Lei Wei ask teacher why beside no 'S" but it came out "Teacher,you have a beautiful a**.Everyone started laughing loudly and it was really a sight..I'll stop here..this is not good..

During economy class..Pn Teo ask if anyone didn't do their homework.She say that those that didn't do please go stand outside so that they can be OUTSTANDING..How lame is that..she even started laughing to her own joke..I just turn behind and gave my friend the bored look and my friend burst out laughing..And to make the matter worse-the teacher thought that my friend was laughing at her joke..and commented that at least one student(my friend) got the 'JOKE'..OMG!!!
The bully

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home