Wednesday, July 16, 2008

We find the
defendant Eunice guilty

Guilty because I tend to do whatever I like and never did once glance around to see how many I've hurt along the way..
Guilty because I don't love my parents enough.

Guilty because the annoyance I felt towards my parents for always always telling me what to do and what not to do.
Guilty because I'm fight with my parents over people I supposedly called friends.

Guilty because when I fought with my parents it was over stupid things.
Guilty because at the same time I would be screaming with passion how much I hate them.

Guilty because over the past few years I've learned that the people I called friends were nothing but two timing, back stabbing enemies.
Guilty because over the past years all I did was mess up my life.

Guilty because I was trying to be cool, trying to fit in, trying to pretend to be someone I'm not.
Guilty because I was skipping school and being a stupid fool.

Guilty because I realize now why was I skipping? What did I do? Was it worth it? Was it really?
Guilty because if I was to write a list about all the unspeakable ways on how I've hurt my parents it will be longer than this poem.

Guilty because if I was to write a list about all the good things I've done for my parents it will be shorter.
Guilty because all my parents ever did was LOVE me but am I returning the favor.

Guilty because I wonder how could my parents still tell me that they're proud of me after everything that I've done.
Guilty because it took me a few years for me to realize that my parents were right and they want the best for me. They really do.

Guilty because it took me a such a long time for me to also realize that Blood is thicker than Water!
I would like to dedicate this poem to my Mom and Dad, whom I love and respect. They put up with everything I did and are still, by my side.

the bully

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home