Monday, July 14, 2008

6 people to tag:
sorry, dont know who to tag :)

6 things i'm passionate about:
daydreaming
cheesecake
chocolates
music
going online
shopping

6 things I say too often:
oh my goodness
that's why
yea i know
i'm so bored
so sleepy
haih

6 books I've read recently:
P.S. I Love You (quite long ago actually)
The Pact
In Her Shoes
-
-
-(I dont read much)

6 songs that I can listen to again and again:
Your Guardian Angel by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
I miss you by Incubus
Angel by Leona Lewis
Blind by Lifehouse
Learning to Breathe by Switchfoot
Blue Eyes by Cary Brothers

6 things I've learn in the past years:
true friends will always stick around you
Freedom means doing something without any fear of the consequences/without regrets
letting go is one of the hardest thing to do
to love and be loved is what makes a person happiest
keep giving
appreciate the little things in life




blurgirl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home