Sunday, July 13, 2008

Tag by Chelle

Tag by Chelle

1.Six people to tag:
Zen-li
Min Shen
Cheryl Chong
Yee Chinn
Hannah
Ginny

2.Six things I'm passionate about:
Hanging around with my loved ones/besties
Surfing the net
Sleeping
Sports
Leaning more on God(I'm trying very hard k)
Singing

3.Six things I say too often:
Oh my Gosh
What the..
Whatever
Shut up
Y me??
Huh??

4.Six books I've read recently:
New Moon
Eclipse
Inkheart
7 days(chinese)
10 months(chinese)
Inkspell

5.Six songs that I can listen to again and again
Someday We'll know-Mandy Moore and Jon Foreman
Told You so-Jesse McCartney
Bye bye-Mariah Carey
Bunga-bunga Cinta-Misha Omar
So Close-Jon Mclaughlin
Realise-Colby Caitllat

6.Six things I've learn in the past years
Treasure and appreciate those around you,don't wait till its too late..
Just like photos,we develope from negatives
No one care how much you know until they know how much you care
Love is just a word until its proven to you
When it hurts to look back,and you're scared to look ahead,you can look inside you and God will be there.=)

the bully

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home