Tuesday, December 16, 2008

tag

Instructions:Remove one question from above and add in your personal question. Make a total of 20 questions and tag 8 people. List them out at the end of the post. Who ever does the tag will have blessings from all.

1.What is/are your favourite song(s) at the moment?
I hate this part right here - Pussycat Dolls

2. If today is your last day,what will you do?
Be with my beloveds.

3. Have you ever thought of getting married?
why wanna think so far?

4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
i'm known for not having enough confidence.

5. How many babies do you want?
2 will do. yea, that's sufficient!

6. What is your goal for next year?
achieve good achievements, good results in whatever i'm gonna do!

7. Do you believe in eternal love?
maybe.. yea i guess.

8. In your opinion, what are the characteristics of the perfect boy/girlfriend?(10 characteristics)He..
1) just loves me for who I am, even though I may suck badly. accepts me in other words.
2) is kind and gentle.
3) kind and gentle comes with patience and tolerance.
4) is caring, and cares for me like no other would.
5) is sincere in his actions and words.
6) is forgiving, forgives people and me.
7) makes me feel secure and safe when i'm with him.
8) will be beside me at all times, through it all.
9) understands me.
10)makes me smile, laugh, makes me happy :)

9. What feeling do you love most?
being in love LOL sounds so.. ohh nevermind! nah I dont really know actually.

10. What is your bad habit?
afraid of being me =/ and not able to express my feelings out.

11. Is there anything you want to tell people who love you?
yes, i do! They mean so much to me and I will never forget them.

12. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
oh, duh! each of it counts :D

13. What does flying mean to you?
freedom of course.

14. Who do you love?
family, beloved friends.

15. Who do you think is hotter? edward cullen or jacob black?
erm, picture please?

16. Describe the person who tagged you in 7 words
Cheryl May Chong Sue Faye
1) caring, yes she is!
2) supports you.
3)forgives and forgets.
4)gives her all to someone she loves.
5)funnay! and silly too. especially when she's sleeping and someone calls. you can try, you'll know what I mean :D
6)thoughtful.
7)oh-so-lovable!

17. What would you really like to do right now?
hm, drink jolly shandy!

18. What will you become in the next 10 years?
a happy person with nice clothes and shoes and someone to love and who loves me :)

19. How to find the right partner?
no need to find lah. I believe the right partner will come to me. Im a lazy person!

20. What are you wishing for right NOW?
right NOW, good grades for SPM. just that first?


I tag...
1. Eunice
2. Hannah
3. whoever who wants to do this.

blurgirl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home