Friday, September 5, 2008

Too good to be true??

Year end exam has been postponed..wonder if its good news or bad news??
***
I really really dislike Jacob Black la..
Maybe its the way the author write bout him..
He sounds like a real jerk and his heart is really as black as his soul..(i hope)
Anyway..since I've already finished all four books..
Book 1-5 times
Book 2-5 times
Book 3-4 times
Book 4-4 times
***
I think I can say that I know the story as well as the back of my hands d..=)
For you guys who don't know what I'm talking about..
Its the twilight series..
Namely..twilight..new moon..esclipe..and breaking dawn..
***
Its a story about a girl,Bella falling in love with a vampire named Edward and also a werewolf named Jacob..A human with non human..this is cool..anyway I'm all for Edward..he's so *sigh*..wish he was real!!!If you guys haven't read it please read it..Its good..better than good..its great..wait..lets just say that its out of this world FANTASTIC!!!
***
The movie is coming out soon..next january..I'm not gonna missed it for the world!!I heard that the guy who play Edward's father is drop dead hunky,handsome,charming..thats wat my friend say la..I'm still waiting to see the trailer..curse this computer!!haiz..
Eunice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home