Friday, August 29, 2008

I'm lazy!!!

Hello..
I know that I've been not blogging for a long time..
I was hyper when something big came up..
but..
later after a few days..
It sort of died..lol
I will blog when I'm free..
Just keep popping in and maybe you guys would be lucky!!
Anyway..I noe that my friend Zen has been blogging so its not that bad rite??
I'll blog when I'm free k??
***********************
School sucks as usual..
I heard from my tuition teacher today that me and a few dozen more prefects are going to see the headmistress on tuesday(Monday's is a holiday if you guys are still blur) to give a real good reason to why we weren't in school today for the national day celebration!!Come on..who would wanna go??Especially prefect since we're going to be the one doing all the work..the whole day!!
I'm not stupid la..
Now I have to think of a good reason to give her..
Haiz!!!
*********************
Did anyone watch the olympic closing ceremony??My friends in school were all too tired after fasting for 30 hours(30 hours famine fast) that they all went home and sleep!!OMG!!This is a once in a lifetime thing you know??Anyway..I went to Shirley's house for dinner and we all watch IT together..its was fun,interesting and u know when people watch in a big group..its damn nice le..The chinese has really outdone themselves and gave a splendid show for all of us to see..Lets see how London handle the BIG pressure!!haha
*********************
China's atlete did their country proud by topping the medal tally from the beginning to the end!!And I admire all the china atlete for their effort to make their country proud..(cept for lindan la) I'm not saying this because chong wei lost..I just don't think lindan is a good sportsman..Many would agree with me..I'm sure!!=)
I totally forgot bout national day this year..but I don't think I'm the only one..Olympic is more entertaining!!=) There was this one day..My friend and me were in the car and she just turn and ask me "why is there so many Malaysian flags around??" At 1st I was wondering the same thing till it suddenly dawn on me that our national day is very near and most of us has conveniently forgotten bout it!!
********************
I'm crapping d..better stop before I bore you guys to death..
Walle is a real great show and my niece is really super super cute!!will upload her photo soon..
curse this computer..
the bully

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home