Monday, August 11, 2008

The heaviest thing a person can carry is a grudge.

I haven't been logging for a few weeks now.Its not my fault that the computer is not usable and like what my dad say err..full of viruses..

I tried using my school computer(which is way faster than my computer at home) to blog but when I'm sitting in front of the computer I just could not think of anything that I wish to blog about..

My other blog is already emo enough and I don't wanna corrupt this one that I'm sharing with Zen..so yeah..I'm considerate..lol

Anyway,last Saturday,we(almost half the church) went to Szehui's house for a house warming kind of "makan".We thought of playing basketball after dinner but while we were eating,we saw the Olympic on tv,to be exact it was the swimming competition..so we(me,hannah and shirley) decided to each pick one to cheer for.

At first,we all cheered for Michael Phelps since he's the favourite and since its a well-known fact that the US always dominate the swimming competitions.Later,hannah starts cheering for a swimmer from Australia just because her name is Hannah.And later Hannah starts cheering for all the weird names in each heat and its fun to watch as those she choose always ends up last or second last..

The best one was when Hannah and Shirley decided to each pick one to battle against each other.Hannah choose an Australian-I think and Shirley pick one named Nikita(There really a swimmer named Nikita,I swear it)

Throughout the race,It was a 400 meter medley which means they(S and H) has along time to scream their lungs out to cheer.At one time H's was winning then later S 's took the lead..S was saying go Nikita go and suddenly H said:"come on *the swimmers name*,you can beat that dog!!"..and thats when we all crack and started laughing real hard..

And H let us on one of a biggest secret..she's actually the swimming coach of Michael Phelps and Stephanie Rice..Its her secret and she's telling us not to tell anyone else..I'm not telling I'm blogging..keep it a secret will ya??*wink*

Later we went and played a bit of basketball and we went back to continue watching Olympic.Then it was gymnastic and Shirley was attracted to those Germans wearing red shorts..saying that muscular guys wearing red shorts is very C-U-T-E..haha

And to clear things up..All I did was state that that one guy has chest hair..I don't fancy them ok??I'm just stating it thats all..please don't listen to Hannah or Matthew..thanks..


And finally..China is leading the medal standing with 8 gold medals,3 silver and 2 bronze..hooray!!Malaysia is not doing so good but thats no big surprise rite??Since when did Malaysia handle pressure real well??But Chong Wei did trash Ronald Susilo today 21-13 21-14..so err..We'll just see how well they're gonna be then..=)

Bye for now..wanna watch CSI..ciao..
the bully

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home