Wednesday, August 20, 2008

exams oh exams.

*big sigh of relieve*

I'm actually really glad I let all those out in that recent post :D I actually feel proud of myself on that. Anyway, since now I already let it all out (well mostly) I want to really really focus and study for the exams now. I just realised how much time I've wasted, like seriously. So yeah, I do need a lil prayer here. To think of how I let my life passed me by like that, I just feel so ever regretful, really. So now, I just wanna do my best to keep studying..and studying....until the end. Ah who cares whether I fail again for the trials or even SPM, as long as I know I put some effort and tried my best...right? right....

So anyway, I'm gonna cut down my online-ing too. which means, hopefully. hopefully. you won't see me posting another post after this one too soon. hmm. We'll see :)



blurgirl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home