Sunday, November 2, 2008

Time hates me.

Time hates me for I keep wasting Time.

so now, I'm lack of Time. mind me if I start getting frustrated or if I might start cursing.

nothing can be as true as that. i wasted more than enough of Time. taking now as an example already for blogging when I'm supposed to be studying my dear old subject which I never got an A before for my whole entire life... Sejarah. AND to the other science subjects that I just passed for my trials. JUST PASSED. what if i JUST PASSED or get just a C for those? and its not only one subject, practically all are honestly not good at all. and dont try to tell me that it's okay. it is NOT OKAY. and I am trying to do what I can, but I still have that plain laziness that still lives in me unfortunately, at this TIME?? oh, GOD.

I uh, just need to let go a little stress over here before I start studying with my heavy eyes.
so what have I been doing? okay, I'm getting sleepier and I think I'm gonna stop somewhere here. Time oh Time, I need you like, desperately... Then I can do so much more.

OH RIGHT. now mum just came in my room and read this and said "what? wasting time? lagi wasting time..." yeah, THANK YOU. whatever. just let me get the shit out here first would you.

nah, no one will understand how shitty I feel right now. I dont understand myself either anyway. not only cause of studies, on other things that involves Time.

this will be it for now. I'm going because I'm not gonna waste anymore precious Time.



blurgirl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home